About Angel Broking:

Angel Broking Limited is an Indian Full Service Stock Broker which was incorporated in 1987. It offers a wide range of investment and trading services to its clients such as stock and commodity trading, margin funding, investment advisory services, financial product distribution, loan against shares and much more. It is a depository participant with CDSL and also is a member of the BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange), NCDEX (National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited) and MCX (Multi Commodity Exchange of India Limited).

It consists of around 11,000 sub-brokers present in 1,800 cities and towns which makes it a huge and decent stockbroking company in India.

Why trade with Angel Broking?

Angel Broking is a full-service stockbroker with fast and reliable and easy to use trading platforms. It is one of the stockbrokers who have a consistent focus on technology and give every initiative to improve it. Also, one of the recent additional features is ARQ which runs completely on algorithms and there is no human intervention involved. There are few more innovative features such as faster stock-trading with multiple watch-lists, auto news updates & real-time fund transfer-ability through multiple banks. So, you are provided with faster charting tools to make quick and profitable trading decisions.

  • One of the largest independent full-service retail broking houses in terms of a number of clients on NSE with strong brand equity.
  • Ensuring client satisfaction through the implementation of advanced technology and digitization.
  • Strong client base through our online and digital platform and sub-broker network
  • Significant market share in the cash and commodity segment
  • Track record of continuous growth and strong financial performance.
  • Proven and experienced management team and execution strength

Angel Broking Trading Platforms:

It offers broking services via the various web, mobile, and installable desktop platforms. And all the trading platforms listed below are free for the clients to use. Here are some of the trading platforms being described below:

Angel Broking App (Mobile trading): It is a mobile application which is powered by ARQ, a rule-based investment engine. Now, latest news, reports and real-time updates are on your fingertips! This particular application is supported by gateways and digital bank in integration with around 40 banks. It is also one of the first to integrate UPI based payments.

  • Live streaming prices
  • Global indices and stock ideas
  • Personalized advisory
  • Mutual Funds
  • Online payment via 40+ banks.
  • Angel Broking Trade (Website): It is the most powerful web-based trading platform with a simplified interface that suits the client’s investment needs. It also manages the client’s portfolio, helps you to trade efficiently and stay up-to-date on market movements. It is for the laptop/desktop users with complete convenience to trade and analyze the market.
    • Track your portfolio and investments across all asset classes
    • Trade Online & use intuitive navigation with custom authentication for added security.
    • Angel research & Market Info for multiple exchanges and to access the latest market data.

Angel SpeedPro (Trading terminal): It is a trading software that provides clients with a single-window trading experience along with trade monitoring. As the market would be on your fingertips with live streaming rates, you can get real-time updates of each activity on your portfolio. You can view Script-wise buy price, day’s gain/loss and the overall profit/loss to know where the best investment could be made such as mutual funds.

  • Integrated News Flash and research reports: You have one-touch access to a host of research reports for your reference.
  • Easy Installation & Update: This smart feature allows the app to automatically update itself for smooth and fast trading experience.
  • Open/Update Live Market watch in Excel: You have the option to watch as well as update live market data in the excel for taking trade decisions based on prices and other market data.

Angel Broking Investment Options and its Brokerage Charges:

It offers one simple trading plan known as ‘Angel iTrade’ plan. It also offers full-service brokerage services with very low brokerage charges.

Angel iTrade (Flat Fee Trading) Plan: This plan is the latest and was launched in April 2019, offering premium brokerage services with simplified flat-fee pricing. It does charge

₹ 20 which is Call & Trade charges and this plan has no hidden charges.

Equity DeliveryFlat ₹0 per trade
Equity IntradayFlat ₹ 20 per trade
Equity F&OFlat ₹ 20 per executed order
Currency F&OFlat ₹ 20 per executed order
Commodity F&OFlat ₹ 20 per executed order

Angel Broking Pros and Cons

  • Advantages:
    • It is one of the largest full-service stockbrokers which also comes among the top 7 brokers in terms of NSE active client base.
    • It provides a wide range of trading and investment products that are offered to the clients such as equity, commodity, currency, mutual funds, IPO, Insurance, etc.
    • There is a huge offline presence with its sub-broker and franchise offices.
    • It provides free research and advisory services to clients. You can get comprehensive daily, weekly and specialized research reports from Expert.
    • It is present in more than 100 cities in India.
    • For Beginners, there are training and hand-holding services.
    • Flat fee stockbroker charging ₹ 20 per order across segments and exchange.
    • This is one of the oldest stockbroking company which has 30+ years of industry-leading experience.
  • Disadvantages:
    • The customer service is relatively average and requires higher turnaround time.
    • The minimum brokerage is considered as ₹ 20 irrespective of your trade value.
    • The procedure of direct fund transfer from the client’s trading account is relatively a cumbersome process that cannot be done directly from the online platforms.
    • It doesn’t offer a 3 in 1 account.
    • The Call & Trade services are charged extra ₹ 20 per executed order.

Complaints received by Customer:

  • The year 2015: Total complaints were 279 and it was able to resolve 99.5% of the complaints. The rest 0.5% remained unsolved.
  • The year 2016: Total complaints were 328 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.
  • The year 2017: Total complaints were 356 and it was able to resolve 99.5% of the complaints. Rest 0.5% remains unsolved.
  • The year 2018: Total complaints were 195 and it was able to resolve 98% of the complaints. The rest 2% were unsolved.

FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):

Q1. Is it mandatory to submit the financial proof to open derivative account segment?

A1. Yes. It is mandatory to provide valid financial proof to open any derivative segment.

Q2. How can I check my account opening status “online” via your website?

A2. You can check your account opening status through website. Follow the given steps –https://www.angelbroking.com > Home Page > Track A/C Opening Status. Enter your pan card details in the given column and click on ‘Submit’ tab to get the status.

Q3. How would I know when to buy or sell the stock?

A3. Our RM will assist you in making those decisions. Also, we have excellent advisory services in place. The research reports will help you to take decisions on your own.

Q4. For how long do I have to invest in equity and how much return will I get from it?

A4. Long term good asset but volatile. Stay invested for a minimum of preferably for 24 months. Buy on dips and benefit from the law of average.

Q5. What is the minimum guaranteed return that you assure on 1 lac rupees?

A5. There are no minimum guaranteed returns in this product. Be assured, our advisory services will enable you to maximize your profits or minimize the losses.

Q6. Can I approach any angel branch if I have a problem?

A6. Yes, you can approach any angel branch if you have a problem and your problem will be handled promptly (show the branch list along with the map and search option. Also show the easy methods to reach out).

Contact Angel Broking:

The link given below directs you to the Contact and Branch locator Page in which information regarding Branch offices addresses across India are being located with contact information. https://www.angelbroking.com/contact-us


Write A Comment